Thursday, February 17, 2011

what it is.

Whats up... so lately I have been riding chris teerlinks bike everywhere.  Its pretty awesome!  It has pegs and everything!  Ahaha My hands are starting to get blisters from riding it so much, I love it.  The weather has been soooooo nice the last few days!  Holy cow, so nice.  Dax has a bike too.  It is a lot of fun!  Its like we are in fifth grade again.  I feel hecka cool riding around on the bikes.  Lol I'm weird I guess.  But I like it!  I will try and find a pic of me and dax on our bikes doing sick tricks lol :)



What else is there... hmm how do I put a playlist on this blog?  I want to figure out all this crazy blogging stuff.
Oh, I am going on a date tomorrow night with Jeremy Smith lol.  I don't think it really counts as a date but still ahaha it will be fun! 
I should definitely be going to sleep right now... well goodbye!  Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment