Ahaha ...as Nelson would say our blog has been "on the struggle!" Lol Nelson is a funny kid :) Well, I have been having a GREAT couple of weeks. They have been soooo good!!!! I got the EFY job! WHOO! I am so excited! I just sent in all the paperwork today. This is going to be awesome!
There really isn't that much for me to write about... All I do is homework, and play soccer with the guys. We have a big game tonight against LFC. Ahaha that is the old guys on the Lexington team. They are all so nice and awesome! My favorites are Rick and Burke. The LFC (Lexington Football Club) sets up games randomly. Tonight they want to play the SVU guys team (and me). Haha it is a lot of fun! I hope that it isn't going to be freezing tonight! Ahhh I don't like the cold! But I am excited to play.
I had top ramen and nutella toast today for lunch. Okay, I know that neither of those things are healthy... but they taste so good!!! Ahaha.
Well, I don't know what else to say.... Keep up the good work everybody!!!
Melanee

No comments:
Post a Comment