Monday, February 14, 2011

007

Okay, I love Michael Buble!  ahaha I love pretty much all music though.  It just makes me happy to dance around :)  So this weekend was AWESOME!  Lauralee came to BV to spend some time with me.  It was sooooooooo much fun!  She got here at about 7 o'clock.  We got ready and just talked and stuff. Then at 8 we went over to nelson chris and daxs house to play mario kart.  Then nelson and esther got a nintendo 64 and set up a huge 007 game.  It was so awesome!!!!!  We had so much fun!  My favorite quote of the night was from jeremy... ahahahahaha it was "who are those two nerds playing patty cake in the hallway?" ahahahahahaha I started laughing sooooooo hard... We all did.  No one could stop laughing.  He said it because Dax and Brigham didnt have guns on the game so they were Karate chopping each other with their hands, and then jeremy came up and shot them both.  ahahahahaha okay, I guess you had to be there.  It was HILARIOUS!!!!! 
... Here are some pics...
 from left to right: Nelson, Zach, Esther, and Jeff...  Lauralee and Brigham are the two in the back.  Ahaha
 Jeremy is the guy in the bright green coat.... SOOOO funny!!!!!
We are all making weird faces.  LOL  I want Brigham and Lauralee to get married... Just saying.  Ahaha :)

Keep up the good work everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment