Thursday, January 27, 2011

REM procrastination REGRET and off the map

What a day... man it was just one of those days where you barely have time to breathe... since Mel and I decided to procrastinate our REM cycles I totally slept through my Mission Prep class. Way to be Tamara.


It snowed yesterday... it started out raining and then the raindrops turned into solids and then they became very FAT solids. SUCH FAT FLAKES. I am indifferent about the snow. I enjoy visiting it but I believe I am way too much of a wuss to live in it. But snow here is much more different than snow on the best west coast. Speaking of west coast snow, over winter break I went with my family on an adventure up the 15 freeway to Park City, Utah, where we went snowboarding for Christmas. [I just told Mel to take a fat shower, but I meant hot... I get those two confused a lot so if I ever tell you your fat, I probably mean hot. Just Saying...] It was an amazing trip, I do sincerely love my family. They are the most important people to me, even when we are at each others throats, I would not trade them in for anything... 


**BTW I tend to go off on tangents quite a bit so if you can follow my crazy thinking then props to you and if not... well thats a bummer and your probably going to miss out.


Back to my suffocated day.. I rocked my presentation in my Families and Sexuality class and I [hope and pray] aced my Spanish Phonetics and Pronunciation test. [I am a Family Child Development major and a Spanish major] My other classes this semester include Spanish Literature, Parenting, Research Methods, Mission Prep, and Preparing for an Eternal Marriage [oh the contradiction]. 


Now I went to work today [I am a server at Ruby Tuesday in Lexington, Va.] and I always love work. Most days I just hangout there after my shift, but this is mainly because I lack a mode of transportation so I must l bum rides from my SVU coworkers who are now amazing friends mainly because we have bonded on levels that words will never describe. Today was different because I got home at 8 pm!! I had time to shave my legs and clean the kitchen and bathroom and do my homework and write this blog.


Mel and I are now about to watch one of our many shows. Off the Map. Our other shows include No Ordinary Family, Glee, and Wipe Out... Shows that I love on my own are The Office, Outsourced, and The Office UK. We are experimenting with The Bachelor but it's kind of dramatic and predictable, yet super addictive. Anywho, off to Off the Map. Stay Classy.

1 comment:

  1. do you guys want blog comments????

    One of the people on the Bachelor is from Chico...I don't watch the bachelor, so I don't know if she is still on...but did you see a girl who works at a funeral home???

    ReplyDelete