Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Here we begin the journey that is our blog...


Whats up?  Hey!  My name is Melanee Guymon.  I just turned 20 years old.  I am from Chico, California. (Northern Cali... everyone always asks ahaha)  I have been going to school here at Southern Virginia University for about the last three-ish years.  Its pretty awesome here!  I will be graduating in December.  Tamara and I have been best friends since day one of pre-season soccer.  (Yep... we are soccer players!)  I LOVE soccer!  So much!  I am excited about this blog!  ahaha I will let Tamara take over for a bit.  Until next time, keep up the good work!


My life to this point has been... pretty interesting and you may have the privilege to hear bits and pieces of it through this journey that is our blog... [Mel just pointed out that I only type with three fingers, both pointers and my right middle finger, and yes I am in college]. My name is Tamara Elise Nagle. I am currently 20 [going on 21] and from Norco, California... Southern. I too have been here at this wonderful establishment for the past 3 or so ish years however I will remain here the full four years and graduate in May 2012 [cross your fingers!] Like Mel said we both play soccer and as we were just recalling, since day one we have been best friends... we currently are starting this blog instead of sleeping, naturally we are always procrastinating the necessity of sleep. But with early morning classes, we must [or should] be off to bed. The introductions will continue the next time we log on, which will probably be in a few hours. Until then stay classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment